New promotions 6/3/2020

• HC Promotions:

Smoke: LT General > Co-Commander

Congratulations to our first co-commander! Smoke has not only been with the clan since before our

refounding, but he has also done a great job adminning the channels, despite limited voice activity.

In particular, Smoke's handling of trolls and care in that regard has been appreciated. Most importantly,

Smoke has a level head and can roll a really good J.

Testa: General > LT General

Testa has done a good job at taking a step back a bit for his own sanity but still maintaining good activity and scaling back on his drinking.

Also, he has shown outreach to high level players and streamers for his Mars Cup, which is what the clan needs if we want to continue to grow.

Gsbet: Colonel > General

Gsbet has maintained good voice activity. Furthermore he posses leadership qualities and abilities in

facilitating and leading meetings. This promotion has been long overdue.

Other Promotions

Colin: Unranked > Second LT > Welcome to Officers

Hope: (website username needed) > Second LT > Welcome to Officers

MacDWest: Major > Special mention

Mustang: CO4 > Second LT > Welcome to Officers

LizardKing: First LT > Captain

FatNice: CO3 > Second LT > Welcome to Officers

SilentGhost: Major > Special mention

BattleVirgin: (website username needed) > Second LT > Welcome to Officers

GreenUltralisk: CO4 > Second LT > Welcome to Officers

DarkBlood: Major > Special mention

Benja: Unranked > CO4

Kairos: (website username needed) > CO4

NovaWolf: Unranked > CO4

Mexi: Unranked > CO4

Timmy: Second LT > First LT

• Wow. Thank you, Darigaz , for the promotion. I will do my best to fill the position of Co-Commander and make you proud :-D

Big congrats to my fellow HC members Testa and Gsbet as those promotions are well deserved.

Also, another congrats to everyone that moved into Officers (welcome to the Officer's club) and to everyone that got a promotion in rank! You are all deserving of the promotions and know you all will continue to help us grow as a clan and a community.