Darkbloods Promotion recommendations 5/26/2020 (Corona era)

• Skipping High council except for locke

LOCKE- IS A GOD AMONG MEN HE IS THE ALMIGHTY HE IS THE ALPHA AND OMEGA HE IS ..... pretty cool.

Advisory Council

ScubaSteve - chill cool to hang with and has a solid mind that comes with solid ideas.

Prime - Great input on ideas and always thinks before doing pretty cool to play with.

SpaceMusicMan - he has been quite busy as of lately (Mandatory worker i believe.) but he still tries to help even when he is busy.

Officers

SmartAsianGuy - He is usually active and if he decided to he could coach lower leagues since he is pretty good at the game.

Shar - even though he hasnt been active much lately i still want to give him the benefit of the doubt. i am thinking that covid has something to do with his absence but dont take my word for it.

Members

Hope - He is the member of the week i hope its for a good reason. i have not talked to him much but i am going to assume he is the member of the week for a good reason........ Talking to you dave.

Legacy - he is usually REALLY active im assuming he is good at starcraft but i cant say for sure. but he must be liked by the community if he is active this much.

BattlefrogTWT - he is a really polite and fun person that i hope can grow and help the community out more

LizardKing - from what i have seen he is a pretty talented artist and a very friendly and helpful person i hope we can get him in for developing art and designs for legion.

Might update the list in the future if i dont just take whats above.