Introduction

• Hello, I was recruited by Alternity.

Ingame name(s): Scorber, for battle net scorber #1431

Steam username: Account name: yankes551, friends list name Scorber.

Discord username: Scorber #0849

Game(s) you play and experience in them: World of warcraft from vanilla until cataclysm. After cata i started to really dislike the direction of Wow. I've been playing starcraft genre and the warcraft 3 games since early 2000's. When starcraft 2 came out i really enjoyed the game. I pushed for masters 13 seasons in a row, and hit GM a few but never maintained it. I went semi pro in 2012-2014. Playing with teams such as the Old legion team before it was taken over by FXO. Participating in clan wars, king of the hills, and online cups. I played on a few other teams none that i can remember the name for. I just started playing again after a 2 year break due to school. Just in time to enjoy the brood lord infestor meta before zerg gets stomped. Currently masters 3. I also played counter strike source professional from a very young age. Playing on multiple different teams, and participating in Cal, Cevo, and esea leagues. Some of the best memories of that game were with the Latenight Legionairs. LL. Never really got into GO, because i was mainly into starcraft 2.

Previous gaming groups you have been in: In terms of big names The Legion, then FXO, and then IGX i think was the name of one of the sc2 teams.

Anything else you want to share: Glad to see some familiar faces. Bullseye, Alternity, the man, myth, and legend Darigraz

"Music, of all the arts, stands in a special region, unlit by any star but its own, and utterly without meaning.... except its own."

-Leonard Bernstein