Custom Maps & Mods

• Hi all, SFRainX is having issues posting on the website so I'm creating this for him. He is engaging with Slayer and some other folks on remaking Nexus Wars Center Bridge from scratch with triggers, as opposed to scripting as the game is currently made with scripts.

He's also made the IMBA- DaveTesta IMBA mod, which only activates if I join the game... starting out with a random 3 gate proxy, a custom unit called the SupAPylon, which cloaks my base, and all items are researched with full upgrades with increased health... the dark Templar and archons can walk up cliffs like colossi, and they have afterburner Psionoc Storm, Yamato canons, etc. etc. ( The game is intentionally cheesy, but why I bring this up is he took into account everyone who commented jokingly, or their "what ifs"...

If you folks have ideas for maps, and mods, and want to start collaborative projects, start here, and SFRainX is a great resource.

Hopefully when we get his account straightened out he can take charge here....

just a forewarning, he usually speaks in cryptic keyboard bash, and BM. 😜

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o