Meetings

• Hey all,

I think it would be a great idea for us to have weekly or bi-weekly meetings for announcements and the like. Doing meetings in this fashion would give your average clan member another reason to log on to our discord as well give us the opportunity to show off what new things are happening in Legion this might also kick us into high gear to give you new content. Another benefit I see in doing this is organization, if we have a meeting with a large portion of the clan we can announce exact dates and times for things such as Clan tournaments and promotions. This may also strengthen our leadership in the clan by having contact with the clan in a more formal setting. In my opinion attendance this should be highly encouraged but not mandatory.

Tell me what you think, Gsbet.

• Lets start thinking of topics we would like to cover like what channels in Discord should be open or closed off to new players that are not signed up as members of the Legion.

Also, I believe we were thinking of the 29th of this month to hold the meeting unless someone wants to suggest a new date for it then just post it here.

This will be good for us as a Clan so lets plan it out and anything you want to discuss can be brought to the table.

• Maybe we could do an officer only meeting, then the everyone meeting shortly afterwords? Then make a forum post documenting everything that was discussed? We for sure should be doing officer meetings though to discuss things like promotions, events, recruitment, ect. I think the officer chat channels were a step in the right direction for that though.

• Maybe we could do an officer only meeting, then the everyone meeting shortly afterwords? Then make a forum post documenting everything that was discussed? We for sure should be doing officer meetings though to discuss things like promotions, events, recruitment, ect. I think the officer chat channels were a step in the right direction for that though.

That's not a bad idea. Like an hour before we could meet as Officers and higher like an hour before then move to the General chat/voice for the entire clan meeting where we can cover decisions discussed in the officer meeting then cover any other topics for the clan overall.

We will need to outline this more in detail like what items we want to cover and such.