Crazy Campaign Ideas

• Crazy idea for a Campaign one.

Hero's were all on a ship head to X continent, when a Kraken destroys the ship and the adventures find themselves on a never before explored set of islands connected by an Underdark (they won't know this for the first few levels) they must explore these themed islands to find a way home or make this place their new home. survival would a huge part of this campaign, finding ways to get from island to island with little food or resources, enlisting the help of pirates or other shipwreckies. twist is though this whole time they have been on another plane of existence and the final boss could be the keeper of this plane who would be the kraken that had in fact eaten them at the start of the story. this thing has a freaking plane of existence in its stomach. Idk thought this was a cool idea.

Happy memorial day everyone!

• I like your idea ^^

I know we talked about it last weekend, but having an evil campaign would be fun. We would be a group of evil players trying to balance the Good and Evil in the world as Good has taken over everywhere in this reality. Would be fun to create characters that are just out to do wrong and cause havoc.

I would have to really think on a story idea before I start posting up my ramblings. I will come back to this with more ideas.

• Yeah this sounds like when we were first discussing this on Discord when I was asking about places on the "early versions" of the map...

Definitely cool.

I want to look at the map and figure it out a bit (as I cant recall many places)...

Perhaps the area between Hermit's Tower (can't recall) and Straid's...

- DaveTesta

"You just can't grasp the OP-ness of Highdra!"

• The party takes shelter in a remote agricultural village known for its superior eggs. Not good news for Testa that the local pub has few choices of beer and mead. A fat gentlemen named Borris tells you of a great shadow which has fallen on the village. People's household pets and livestock have mysteriously gone missing over the past three months, and nobody knows why, and whatever beast it may be seems to have no taste for chickens, as the town's many flocks continue to litter the street with their poo.

• The party takes shelter in a remote agricultural village known for its superior eggs. Not good news for Testa that the local pub has few choices of beer and mead. A fat gentlemen named Borris tells you of a great shadow which has fallen on the village. People's household pets and livestock have mysteriously gone missing over the past three months, and nobody knows why, and whatever beast it may be seems to have no taste for chickens, as the town's many flocks continue to litter the street with their poo.

That's awesome! (Minus the minimal beer and mead variety...)

- DaveTesta

"You just can't grasp the OP-ness of Highdra!"

• Well, Gsbet has the crazy idea to have a troll that violates you... Sexually lol but technically my character doesn't remember that at all lol

I built a campaign that had 3 different campaign stories tied to it that the players could end up playing. The beginning was Home-Brewed to the point where the players hit one of the campaign starts

I need to get back into making a campaign.