Extended leave forum

• Hey all, I don't know how long ill be inactive for, I need to take a mental health break from literally everything. I may still hop on sc/discord but not as often just want to let it be known that ill be a lot less active for a while. Love you all <3

Love ya Drool... feel better... lmk if you need anything.

- DaveTesta

"You just can't grasp the OP-ness of Highdra!"

• Hey guys,

I thought it would be a good time to have a place where you can post any sort of absence you will have from the clan for any reason no questions asked. This way if you or someone you know has to take a break for whatever reason we won't kick them from any of the in game clans and we won't be asking ourselves "Where did Fred go?", I think its the best solution to this sort of thing.

Gsbet

wow... i def should've read this post b4 I made pretty much the same thread.... lmfao

This is an automated response from Darigaz : DONATE OR BAN!

• Hello Legion,

SidtheSquid here...sorry, I need to take a leave of absence for about 3 weeks. Mainly, for my novel writing in the works and a good long break from Starcraft 2. Once I return, I'll jump back into a whole slate of games in Starcraft 2. Thank you for your understanding. :)