Favorite Streaming music

• Hey guys I am curious what your favorite music to stream with is? Leave a comment down below, feel free to have some friendly banter about peoples choices of music ;)

My favorite music to stream with would either Tom Petty, Irish pub rock, blues travelers, Rage against the machine, or Tool. :S

• I like edm when playing starcraft. It's the kind of music you can tune out pretty easily of you need to, it has a simple consistent rhythm, and there's so much of it out there so you're bound to find some songs that interest you.

• All very good choices, IMHO gsbet, interestingly enough some of my favorite stuff as well... I would say factor in nerdy music.

Hey guys I am curious what your favorite music to stream with is? Leave a comment down below, feel free to have some friendly banter about peoples choices of music ;)

My favorite music to stream with would either Tom Petty, Irish pub rock, blues travelers, Rage against the machine, or Tool. :S

• Hey guys I am curious what your favorite music to stream with is? Leave a comment down below, feel free to have some friendly banter about peoples choices of music ;)

All very good choices, IMHO gsbet, interestingly enough some of my favorite stuff as well... I would say factor in nerdy music.

I would have to second Dave's comment. Some of my favorite music especially Tom Petty & Tool... A Perfect Circle is great as well as some disturbed.

I have a wide range of favorite artists I play through on my own mix. Mostly in the Rock and Alternative genres of music.

• I used to hate rap and then I started watching this player called guitar cheese (he used to be #1 on NA at several points). Figured there was something to it and then i went from diamond to masters and actually enjoy it now oddly enough. Now i guess i just need to switch to KPOP and ill get GM???